- About EASST
1. Promoting research and providing information on road safety and sustainable transport with special reference to the following issues:
2. Promoting the improvement of national road safety councils and facilitating the establishment of new councils.
3. Promoting and assisting cooperation between road safety councils and/or other organisations working to promote safe roads and sustainable transport for all road users.
4. Promoting improvement in the safety of motor sport and links to the promotion of safe driving.
5. Co-operating with other charities, voluntary bodies and statutory authorities, particularly in EASST partner countries, who are working towards the same aims.