EASST partner Chinara Kasmambetova writes about the road safety challenges in Kyrgyzstan when it comes to speeding and calls on drivers to #slowdown
- EASST Director Emma MacLennan talks on mobility and women’s access to opportunity in remote and rural areas at the International Transport Forum Summit 2022
- EASST partners participate in #StreetsForLife Week of Action
- EASST launches new online Disability Awareness Training course for Public Transport managers
- What do young people in Central Asia think about active travel and what barriers are preventing them making walking and cycling a viable means of everyday transport?
- EASST donates vital PPE to the Ukrainian State Emergency Services