Leyli Ramazanova and EASST’s Gela Kvashilava discuss what steps need to be taken to further improve e-mobility in Georgia.
- Road safety around schools: an ‘urgent’ priority for Azerbaijan
- Automobile Club of Moldova wins FIA President’s Award for Road Safety
- Building institutional support for low speed school zones and road safety in Armenia
- Global Shapers Ulaanbaatar Hub engage local communities in calling for safer school streets
- EASST and the FIA Foundation visit Kyrgyzstan to discuss improving road safety around schools in Bishkek