Huseyn Abdullayev from the National Automobile Club of Azerbaijan talks about the need to make local streets safer and reduce road casualties in Baku.
- The new normal and building back better: EASST partners meet online to discuss COVID-19, road safety, and future activities in the region
- Turning surplus high visibility PPE into children’s mascots to improve night time visibility in rural Belarus
- Ukrainian President attends official opening of Ukraine’s new Emergency Rescue Training Centre
- Safely back to school: new resources to ensure safe and healthy journeys to school
- Empowering young people in East Kazakhstan to demand safer routes to school