Huseyn Abdullayev from the National Automobile Club of Azerbaijan talks about the need to make local streets safer and reduce road casualties in Baku.
- Joint initiative promotes sustainable transport options to make roads safer in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Reducing road risk through meaningful stakeholder engagement
- Road designers, planners and engineers in Azerbaijan receive EBRD Road Safety Engineering Training
- Newly renovated underpass in Dushanbe helps vulnerable road users to avoid dangerous road crossing
- EASST survey shows 80% support for 30km/h speed limits in school zones