Huseyn Abdullayev from the National Automobile Club of Azerbaijan talks about the need to make local streets safer and reduce road casualties in Baku.
- Examining the impact of COVID-19 on road safety and sustainable mobility in the EASST region
- Health Systems and COVID 19, what lessons are there for the road safety community?
- Addressing at-work road safety risks for delivery and freight drivers
- The effects of COVID 19 on Georgia’s public transport system
- Building an evidence base for gender-sensitive transport planning in rural Tajikistan through stakeholder engagement